Thursday, December 29, 2011

A Look Back at the 2011 Finished Projects

Here is my list of 2011 Finished Projects!  My 2010 List can be found here, if you're interested.


The list this year isn't as long as I would have hoped but I'm still happy with the results. Here are pictures of some of my favorite Finished Projects of the year!



I think my favorite Finished Project result was this one, Supermom's Cape:

In order we have: Boy's Teddy, Making my Room Cozy, Boneyard Shawl, Charming Baby Blanket, Vlady's 2011 Christmas Hat, Remember Lap Blanket, Lifeline Shawl, V-Day Hug, Helm's Deep Shawl, Americano, and Supermom's cape.


Love,
LeeAnn








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a busy year!

A Gamer's Wife said...

Holy cow! Congrats on a fantastic year of completions.

LeeAnn Purtha said...

Thank you Thank you! =]

Anonymous said...

LeeAnn,

You are an amazing knitter, I love your style and I think we have pretty similar taste. I would totally wear/use everything you made!

Knitnap